Hello lovlies! My appologies in advance this is a rather picutreless post, no worries I will be making up for it so very soon! Hope you all are enjoying break, relaxing, and doing whatever it is that make you happy! I shall ost a proper update soon however I thought I would leave you guys with the second edition of what I am thankful for that I started in November So here goes!
- All things relaxing, I am a fan of, these are thing that I find help me relax the most, and that I am most thankful for in my life. =]
- Coffee/ Tea: Hot and Cold these drinks always have a way of putting my mind at ease and helping me relax. Hehe I hold a very special place for them in my caffinated heart
- Magazienes: I love them! Especially the heal magaziese I currently have a subscription to Body and Soul and for Christmas I recieved a subscription to Yoga Journal!!!!
- *Good* Books, reading! Well not neccissarily “good” books in terms of scolarly more in terms of how much I enjoy reading them sometimes im in the mood to fly through a book, just enjoy it for fun, and other times I like to stretch my mind, read something that makes me think! I am about to start Push (the book that the movie Precious was inpired by!) and for Christmas I got Persepolis…im debating on wich to read first..decisons deciosns ; )
- runny, cardio exersize in general pilats. Mentally it puts me in a really good state, and physically it doesnt hurt either =D Now that it is winter I am not outside nearly as much do to the COLD and hour it gets dark at so i have rediscovered my love for running…treadmil style…I’m not going to lie I was dreading starting but I new I had to in order to focused so I did and in no time I became hooked!
- Yoga, I like it not for the exersize but for the relaxation, the peaceful atmosphere, the quiet time spent in my brain…but not too far that its worrisome, the balance of it all. I do hot yoga in the winter and that feels so good esspecially when its bitter cold outside. This reminds me I bought a ring with the ohm symbol on it! I shall post that in a later pos
- MY FRIENDS. Spending time with the people I love and who I am 100% relaxed me…whatever that is on the given day. People I trust and who trust me and can enjoy time together, even when the going get rough. <3
- MUISIC and making playlists, Im absoulutely in LOVE with this. For me or my friends I just think its such a fun activity! I have so many playlists on my ipod. some are permanent some I get rid of after a while; all refelct my mood at the time. One of My Favorites my “go to” playlist you might say, Playlist “Coffee Shop” teehee, real shock I know
- Gum…yes I went there and I know so many claim its just a myth but it does help me relax! For whateer reason having a piece (or hehe two) in my mouth during school really puts my mind at ease.
- Coffee shops, generally speaking the atmosphere inside a coffee shop is just wonderful. The aromoa of freshly brewed coffee, the muisic, the people. Coffee depot has really been able to master this idealistic atmosphere for me =] I really love trying new ones out, and relaxing spending time with myself or my friends (or the occassional walk to Starbucks for Tea with my dad =-] ) in the familiar ones I have grown to love.
- Blogging/writing in general I have found I really enjoy blogging, reading what you gals are up to in your lives, and reflecting on what my days are like. I have always enjoyed writing, well open ended writing, were I am given a prompt and respond to it how I please, lets not discusss how much I LOATH reasearch papers. Its a nice way to at some point in the day just chill.
- Balanced Alone time. I’m that kind of person, the kind that is not quite an introvert, not quite an extrovert, I am somewhere in between, I love my friends and I people getting to knowand relating to different people, however without time to myself I am not fully able to enjoy this. So I need to balance out sociallising with time spent doing thing that I want to bymyself. This is not to say I need to issolate for a time it just means that the hour or two of time I spend each day doing something with just me is very important to me and helps me enjoy my days that much more.
- Facebook I love it I love staying in touch with friends, and people that have moved away and people that are super close, its just a great way to stay connected without phone calls, and emails, it simplifies everything so much! I think I’ll add my cell phone to this one as well for similar reasons
Allright thats my Relaxation list! HOW DO YOU RELAX? Would you consider yourself introver, extrovert or somewhere inbetween? HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STAY WARM WHEN THE WEATHE IS SOO COLD!?!?!
One final note I was wondering if you all would be willing to help me raise minutes for To Write Love on Her Arms? Its simple you just click on my minuets raised button right of my side and every challenge you complete raises minuets of therapy for people that cannot afford it! This is a really great organization and your support woudl be very much appreciaed! Thank you! have a wonderful day!